ASIAN NOC Services
NOC – Network Operation Center Services
Through our Asian NOC – Network Operation Center, based in Navi Mumbai, we provide proactive monitoring of primary and backup links on PAN India basis for a faster response and resolution time. Remote monitoring of locations from our NOC, will help to reduce your IT overhead and free up the IT department for other important aspects of the business.
Asian NOC service provider engineers monitor the availability of network devices, trace network traffic centrally from our NOC and alert the customer upon any downtime. Asian provides an escalation matrix of L1/ L2/ L3 engineers to ensure a high uptime.
The use of a ticketing system allows for tracking issues real time as well as maintaining records of previous issues that have been recorded, to be created as simulations to help prevent similar issues in the future.
In such pandemic times too, ASIAN has provided NOC support to UCBs, SMB Enterprises, Credit Soceities for their Network Monitoring, Maintenance, Commissioning, MIS Reports, Logs Auditing, Remote Support, Field Support and many more.
ASIAN NOC Service includes:
✔ Remote Link Management for Primary and Backup from NOC
✔ Network Infrastructure Installation, Configuration and Management
✔ Managing Remote Operations
✔ Monitoring & Troubleshooting Networks
✔ 24/7/365 NOC Support
Teltonika Networks Remote Management System
Teltonika Networks Remote Management System (RMS) is an all-in-one user-friendly IoT platform providing a smart way to stay on top of your whole connected solution completely, remotely, securely, and reliably.
RMS (Remote Management System) features are as follows:
1. MANAGEMENT - Reach and control all compatible Teltonika Networks devices even if they don’t have Public IP.
2. CONNECT - Access any smart devices via HTTP/HTTPS or SSH (Secure Socket Shell) & configure them using WebUI or CLI (command-line interface) as if you are in front of them.
3. REMOTE DESKTOP - Control laptops, desktop, industrial computers and other devices running Windows or Linux via RDP or VNC – remotely.
4. VPN - Set-up secure VPN tunnels to unlimited number of endpoints with just a few clicks!
An excellent choice for remote PLC (PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER) and machinery access.
5. FOTA - With RMS you can ensure availability and security of your devices with automated firmware updates over-the-air.
6. API - Transfer the functionality you want from RMS into your own IoT Platform.
Teltonika RMS Advantages -
No public IP Required
Access to other Device
Save Time & Money